Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: "The Game Preserve" says....
wizard

Mood:  
posted on 11-7-2002 at 01:20 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
"The Game Preserve" says....

Here's how one thoughtful reader responded, "Hi - I'm not too happy with your review of Wizard. We are four adult female relatives who happily play Wizard all afternoon once a week, and have done so for two years straight! It's like Spades plus wild cards, only better. It's a wonderful, wonderful game and I can't figure out why it's not better known - but I don't know anyone who's heard of it.* It's much more interesting than Euchre because of the added risk, and also because it calls for more skill in bidding and taking tricks; that's not a good comparison (Euchre bores us). It's a TERRIFIC game and we're so glad I happened on it at your Keystone Crossing store! - Mary et al. (Indianapolis) Mary also wrote, "We wore out enough sets of cards that we eventually bought plastic cards and made up our own sets, buying blank cards to label 'Wizards'. The cards are not of great quality - poorer quality than generic poker cards you can buy in the drug store."

Another customer testimonial came when I was showing Wizard to a customer in our store recently. A shopper who happened to be standing nearby chimed in. She said, "Our family loves Wizard...even the people who claim not to like cards. We call it the card game for people who don't play card games." She made the sale. * Note to Mary, somebody has heard of Wizard. It has led our card games department in sales for the past two years.

CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT