Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\viewthread.php on line 318
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: 2024 IN-PERSON NORTH AMERICAN WIZARD TOURNAMENT in Ottawa, Ontario on Sunday, July 14
Debi

Mood:  
posted on 2-7-2024 at 01:41 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
2024 IN-PERSON NORTH AMERICAN WIZARD TOURNAMENT in Ottawa, Ontario on Sunday, July 14

UPDATE: Ken has approved this being called THE 2024 NORTH AMERICAN WIZARD TOURNAMENT!
In addition to the tournament in Alberta in September, I will be hosting a Wizard tournament in Ottawa on July 14. It will start at 1 p.m. and go till around 5 p.m. I have been hosting them on the second Sunday of every month since September 2023 so there will be lots of Kemptville/Ottawa regulars there too. Everyone will play three classic Wizard games and the top six will compete at the final table. Each player pays $5 and the total collected will be awarded to the top three players.

There are a few options for accommodation in Kemptville or you may prefer to stay in Ottawa and enjoy some sightseeing there for the rest of the weekend.

If you plan to attend, please either respond to this post or send me an email at debiar@ymail.com to let me know. I need to limit attendance due to the size of the hall.

verona

Mood:  No Mood.
posted on 2-7-2024 at 02:33 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I will be there, as you know Debi.
For anyone who is interested, my group will be staying at SureStay Hotel by Best Western, Kemptville that weekend. We would love to meet anyone else who will be attending.

Sandralegend

Mood:  
posted on 2-7-2024 at 05:31 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
marking the calendar, David and I plan to join the fun
carles963

Mood:  
posted on 2-7-2024 at 06:59 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I intend to go there. Thank you Debi.
Mactonight

Mood:  
posted on 2-7-2024 at 07:41 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I will be there as well