Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\viewthread.php on line 318

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\viewthread.php on line 318
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: OPEN For Your Input...Talk to us.
wizard

Mood:  
posted on 7-18-2022 at 02:40 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
OPEN For Your Input...Talk to us.

Suggestions, Ideas, Comments, etc....Have your say!
Shauna

Mood:  
posted on 7-20-2022 at 08:39 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Original Canadian Rule

I miss the original Canadian Rule that affected every hand if the last bidder was in the lead...

More hidden bid tournaments would be awesome too

Thank you to Ken and all of you who help bring this Wizarding world to life!

Yep. But people thought it was unfair to the leader. Go figure. Thanks for the input.

I agree-- thank you Ken for all that you have done with Wizard and for the hours of enjoyment in brings all of us.

As far at "Canadian Rule" goes-------> to play it on EVERY hand is like playing the GERMAN version, because the bidding can NEVER be even. If you like the concept of "forcing" an uneven bid on the leader, you may also like the concept of forcing an uneven bid ON EVERYONE in EVERY hand (Verona)

carles963

Mood:  
posted on 7-22-2022 at 01:53 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I miss the rules of the Camelot edition that gave bonus points in plays that the Holy Grail does not win the trick, and those relating to zero bids. The rules were removed to simplify the rules and scorekeeping because players said that they were too complicated. Also, winning the Grail rarely involved strategic play.

A proposal, that is probably not easy to implement, would be that the position that each player occupies in a table could be drawn before each game begins. Possible, but programming costs are considerable.

magicgirl

Mood:  curious
posted on 7-30-2022 at 03:29 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
camelot

I understand watering down the original camelot was for marketing purposes--not player concerns--it has completely wrecked the game for me--too bad, I thought it was brilliant in its original form....JM
Sorry about that but the general response was not the same as yours. Actually, not a great deal was altered. The core elements of the game remain. The 4 new cards and their functions are at the heart of the Camelot game.

CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT