Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\viewthread.php on line 318

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\viewthread.php on line 318
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: Amigo-Spiele Wizard Cards German Images
BiggerBrat

Mood:  Very Happy
posted on 12-29-2003 at 09:00 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Amigo-Spiele Wizard Cards German Images

The Amigo-Spiele German Wizard Cards images are now available in DOWNLOADS. Carefully follow the instructions in order to avoid overwriting the current Wizard Cards folder in the Wizard program (unless you do not intend on using the current images again). The Cards.exe file is a self-extracting zip file.

1. In C:\Program Files\Wizard, create a folder in which to move the current Cardsfolder to (I created a folder called CardsHolder).

2. Move the current Cards folder to the new folder in C:\Program Files\Wizard\CardsHolder.

3. Download Cards.exe and save to C:\Program Files\Wizard.

4. Once Cards.exe is saved to C:\Program Files\Wizard, double click on the Cards.exe icon and the file will self extract inside C:\Program Files\Wizard.

5. To restore the old images, create another folder in C:\Program Files\Wizard.

6. Move the German images to the new folder.

7. Move the old images from C:\Program Files\Wizard\CardsHolder to C:\Program Files\Wizard.

The Amigo-Spiele images use colored symbols to correspond to the normal card suits. The colored symbols have been made to correspond to the suits in the game as follows (see Amigo-Spiele instructions and symbols included in the new Cards folder).

Wizards = Z symbol Jesters = N symbol
Hearts = Green Elfen (backward 3) symbol
Clubs = Orange/Red Zwerge (axe) symbol
Spades = Blue Menschen (vertical sword) symbol
Diamonds = Yellow Riesen (rounded image on a pole with a small diamond in the center) symbol

Amigo-Spiele German images were provided by http://www.amigo-spiele.de/

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U BiggerBrat   BiggerBrat 's ICQ status
toms

Mood:  
posted on 10-5-2012 at 01:49 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
toms

I am quite satisfied with this site Moncler Jackets, I write some things are more or less I have some help.Read the post of the landlord Moncler Coats, my mood was actually a long time can not heal, as I says: Great Music, elephant Xi shaped.I now finally understand what I lack is the landlord that the pursuit of truth and the landlord that the ideal of hard practice arising from the heavy sense. The face of the posts of the landlord, I was shocked, almost unable to move Moncler Outlet I kind of split the paper wish to the generous hast brought me can not help but turn the landlord posts, each to see a feeling of appreciation shock a few long points cheap moncler, I always think whether God is flexible in its scenery looks, as well as to make one in March I do not know meat, people have lingering wear beams, three days without a break feel. Landlord Cheap Moncler Jackets, you write really good. The only thing I can do.
Moncler

CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT