Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\viewthread.php on line 318

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\viewthread.php on line 318

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: A "First" after 15 years of Playing
wizard

Mood:  
posted on 11-25-2002 at 09:03 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
A "First" after 15 years of Playing

Perhaps I messed up but here's the scoop. The play was with 2 experienced players in a 3-handed game. On the first deal of 1 card both the other players bid 1 trick. I had a Wizard and figured that the number 2 bidder had one too so I bid "zero". Needless to say I won the trick. That meant all 3 of us went down in flames. What's the big deal? Well, this was the first time I'd witnessed this sequence of events in 15 years of Wizard play.

pwmeek

Mood:  
posted on 12-26-2002 at 09:51 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Well, you may play with a better class of players than I do sometimes. I've seen this happen a few times.
kurtswaffy11

Mood:  
posted on 11-9-2005 at 03:31 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
you had that coming to you...dirty play is bad karma. That isn't to say I haven't played that way before.
Warlock

Mood:  
posted on 11-17-2005 at 09:12 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
On my very first game, I was dealt a wizard on the first trick, and the player ahead of me bid one. I dithered a moment and finally also bid one, promptly going down in flames. It still rankles. I won that game, though.

CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT