Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\viewthread.php on line 318

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\viewthread.php on line 318
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: Annoying online version. other sites?
ericbent

Mood:  
posted on 10-23-2021 at 02:26 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Annoying online version. other sites?

We have played Wizard for over 20 yrs; at times addicted to it! March 2020 (covid), we went online. We were not successful in making user IDs. Too complicated! This week (oct 2021) we pushed and 3 of us were successful in making user IDs (4th not successful!). So 3 of us played last nite for a few hrs. That was a VERY annoying experience.
There is too much wrong with the programming to list. I doubt we will be playing on this site again.
DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A SMOOTHER ONLINE WIZARD EXPERIENCE? Thanks in advance. We have been playing other trump games online at TRICKSTER since March 2020. Trickster is a very smooth experience. I wish Wizard wasn't so proprietary, and would allow 3rd party pro programmers to develope a smooth Wizard game.

ericbent

Mood:  
posted on 10-23-2021 at 02:59 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I see in the forum: history of wiz cards / post: history of wiz cards - the author mentioned the launch of "Wizard 2020" a new online version. Where can I find that version? thanks

CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT