Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\viewthread.php on line 318
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: FAQ: Online Version: "Connections"
wizard

Mood:  
posted on 2-19-2003 at 05:56 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
FAQ: Online Version: "Connections"

Q. O.K. I am registered as a member now how do I get to play WIZARD online?
A. You must download the software. (You only need to do this once).
Click on "Downloads" (at the top of the Home Page) A blue & white screen appears. Click on "The Latest Version". Another screen appears. Click on "Wizard 2006".
Another screen appears. This time click on the 'green arrow' where it says "download file". This will bring you to a page which will start your download of the software. A message box will appear giving you several options. Click on "Save". Another screen will appear asking you where you want to save the software file. You must choose a folder/location on your hard drive (be sure to note or remember where you are saving the file) Click "save"
After it has been downloaded you still have to "open" it.

Q.O.K. I've downloaded the software but how do I "open" it so that I can play?
A.When you click on the green arrow to "Download" the Wizard software, a message box will appear giving you several options. Click on "Save As". Another screen will appear asking you where you want to save the software file. You must choose a folder/location on your hard drive (be sure to note or remember where you are saving the file). After the "Download" is complete, another message box should appear with the option to "Open" the file. Then it's just a matter of clicking on the wizard.zip or wizard.msi file and installing the software.

Q.O.K. I've 'downloaded' the software and 'opened' it now what?
A. Click "Start" in the lower left corner of your browser. Click on "Programs". Then click on the "Wizard" icon.
A black screen will open superimposed over a green screen.
Fill in your 'user name' and 'password' then click "log in".
Another screen appears with 4 options: Join a 3, 4, 5 or 6 player game.
If there is a name under any of these it is the name of a "host" who has started a game. To join the game click on the host's name.
If there are no names, there are no new games starting but you can initiate your own game by clicking on one of the "Start a New Game" circles in the lower left of the screen. (To start your own game you must make sure that your connection allows you to act as "host".)

Q.I can't seem to act as a host. I'm told I should be able to host by using "Virtual Host"
A.On the same screen where you join a game or initiate a game look at the upper left corner for VIRTUAL HOST. Click on it and continue.

Q.What are the names shown below the CHAT in the area called WIZARD HOSTS?
A. If there is a host waiting for players his/her name will appear in the area. If there is no host waiting for more players the sign will read, There Are Currently No Hosts.
You will still need to join the host in the regular fashion. This simply saves you going to the game section to see if there is a host or not.
You also may need to REFRESH to see a player who has just initiated a Host.
Q.I've still got problems. Where can I get help?
A.You can e-mail 'wizard' at ken.fisher@sympatico.ca However if it's a technical glitch you may wish to e-mail the programmer at vslawson@verizon.net Please provide as much detail as possible about your problem. Include the program you are using and the type of Internet provider.

huaigege

Mood:  
posted on 3-9-2020 at 06:25 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Ethan Coen: Hey! I'm hard at work on things at the moment. I'm in "overworld" at the moment working on some work to do with nearby creatures for enemy creatures in the npc system, which is a very early stage, and some porting of the previous game, which is still in development. So expect next updates on that to come soon, not sure if you want to hear about them though.

buy wow items cheap cheap wow gold classic Cheap WoW Gold

CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT